My photo
Edinboro, Pennsylvania, United States
I'm a pretty fun guy. I have a side that is very serious but I also know when I am able to have fun. I am starting my second year at Edinboro and I am apart of Theta Chi fraternity. These guys are my absolute best friends and it is the best decision I have made. I will be starting a second job this year working as a Teacher's Aid and working to turn into a teacher's assistant. I also work at the beer distributor in town. Coming from Pittsburgh, Edinboro is my new home and I have built a great life. I like to meet, talk, and become friends with many people and help as much as I can. As my fraternities motto states, "Extend a helping hand to all who seek it" I believe I follow that well so do not feel scared to contact me for help!

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Experiencing Group

When first being told that we would have to write a paper and create a presentation in groups, I was not thrilled. Usually I am the type of person who would rather work on things like that by myself, and when I need help, I ask my own sources. However, when choosing our group members, and beginning to talk about our plan of action, I started to feel a little better. During the essay part, we all contributed equally, completing the assignment in a timely manner. It seemed to be easier for us because we had a set plan and we were all following it through. It made it easier for us because we all knew what section of the body paragraph we had to work on. Usually I do not like working in groups and I deal with it when we are forced. However, this group made me realize that not all group projects are terrible. It is nice every once in a while to get a group that cares, has the same work ethic, and is willing to put the time in to get the product completed.When figuring out the presentation part, we all slacked, slightly. It was very hard for us to figure out when, where, and how to complete this presentation. We decided to use Prezi.com as our chosen media for the presentation after creating a presentation through google docs. It was difficult to use at first becasue it was a new website for us, but after spending some time together as a group working on it, we have gotten it completed and it looks great.

2 comments:

  1. I felt very blessed to have my group they were awesome. We all contributed the whole way through. In the end I felt differently about group projects. I didn't like them in the past but now I have a better feel for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree that this group project made me have a better feel with group projects. It was nice working together with you in a group.

    ReplyDelete